Thinking About Divorce?
Divorce can be done in several ways, and family mediation is considered one of the most cost effective and amicable ways to work through the process. In most cases, a traditional litigation driven divorce is financially and emotionally draining, and can be lengthy. Mediation is usually the best solution to avoid an expensive and lengthy divorce.
What is Family Mediation?
Family mediation is a process that involves both parties, along with a neutral third person known as a mediator. The mediator, in this case Gail Markham, acts to encourage and facilitate a resolution of a dispute between two or more parties. Resolutions are reached through an informational and non-adversarial process, where the objective is to help the disputing parties come to a mutual and voluntary agreement.
Our mediation services provide assistance with:
• Parenting issues
• Equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities
• Alimony calculations
• Child support calculations
• Everything unique to your family mediation
Gail Markham is a Family Mediator certified by the Supreme Court of Florida since 1994, and she is experienced in assisting parties in the following areas:
• Identifying issues
• Fostering joint problem solving
• Exploring settlement alternatives
With the family mediation services at MNMW, you not only have the support of our experienced mediation team, you can work out the differences privately in our professional offices in Fort Myers or Naples. Any agreement reached will be by mutual consent of the parties, and a signed written agreement may be filed and submitted to the court with the parties consent.
Certifications and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Florida Certified Paralegal
- Certified Paralegal
- Florida Licensed Private Investigator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants