Do you know what “elder” means? It means you were here first. It means you have seniority. You are a classic. Worthy of respect. Fully. Grown.
So when we talk about elder care, that means that you are at a point in life where you are the elder. You are wiser. And with this privilege comes responsibility, decisions, and yes – a fair share of challenges. That’s where we come in.
What We Do
The first thing we do, with every client, is listen. Life is unpredictable, and everyone’s needs are different – what we do depends on what you need. Whether you need help with everyday tasks (scheduling appointments, paying bills, getting meals …) or the bigger picture, (getting your plans in place, help with downsizing, plans for independent living, finding assisted living …) we can help.
We are available to you every day no matter where you are. We’ll travel to your home, facility, or host you in our offices. We can work together as a team with your family, attorneys, and doctors to make sure you are getting everything you need, and are ready for whatever comes next.
When we say we do it all, we really mean it. But the most important thing we do is provide peace of mind, for you and your loved ones. We do it all, with heart.
List of Services
- Periodic Check-Ins and Visits
- Facilitate Meals
- Animal Care Arrangements
- Assist with Funeral Arrangements
- Plan for Independent Living
- Assist with arrangements for in-home care
- Arrange Housekeeping Services
- Moving Arrangements
- Downsizing Assistance
- Liaison with Veterans Administration
- Assist with long-term care insurance benefits
- Assistance with Health Insurance Benefits and Medicare
- Organization of Paperwork (i.e. Tax Documents)
- Liaison with Financial Advisor & Attorney
- Basic Bookkeeping, Balance Checkbook, Pay Bills, Budgeting Assistance
Certifications and Credentials
Debbie Thompson, MSAT, Certified Online QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®