Seasonal Tax Help
While being a regular part of our tax team is an outstanding opportunity, we recognize that for a variety of reasons some tax professionals are interested in just the traditional tax season of approximately January through mid April which is why we welcome the opportunity to talk to qualified individuals who are interested in temporary positions either on a full or part time basis. If you are one of those qualified individuals, let’s have a chat about how we can put your skills to good use.
- Work with our diverse clients to prepare their business and personal tax returns
- Advise and provide research on various tax related items
- Consult with Tax Managers and maintain active communication
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver innovative tax strategies
- Provide exceptional client experience
- Utilize our tax preparation software
- Collaborate with senior tax experts on complex issues and provide support
- Be available for internal tax training meetings prior tax season
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of tax return preparation experience or 2 years of experience with tax return reviews
Please submit a resume for consideration to email@example.com
If we are interested in learning more about your background, we will contact you. Otherwise, you are welcome to visit our web site regularly to learn about new opportunities and submit a resume again.
Job requirements listed in MNMW’s in job postings are not intended to be all inclusive nor do they represent any guarantee of employment. MNMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to submit a resume via email to apply for a position at MNMW, call us at 239-433-5554.