MNMW Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource Center
MNMW is constantly monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and how it impacts our community.
The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available and can be found here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus. For other information about the COVID-19 virus, people should visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus. The Department of Treasury also has information available at https://home.treasury.gov/coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor For COVID-19 updates
- IRS FAQs in regards to the tax payment and filing relief
- Stimulus Check Calculator
- Providers Accelerated/Advanced Payment Program Details
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan
- Ten Ways Physician Business Owners Can Improve Cash Flow During Covid
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
SWFL Community Resources:
MNMW is following CDC guidelines for the safety of our team members, clients, and guests. Social distancing is required, as well as wearing a mask when in the building. For questions, feel free to call our offices at (239) 433-5554.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- MNMW Updates on Office Operations and Staffing
- Current Update on Tax Deadlines
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Information
- Update on the Ever-changing Landscape of FFCRA
- Florida Sales and Use Tax Due Date Extended
- Taxpayers Should be Aware of Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Recent Updates to the CARES Act
- Updated PPP Conditions for Borrowers
To see all Coronavirus (Covid-19) related posts you can click here.