Imagine you were given a puzzle, let’s say … 1,000 pieces. There’s no picture on the box, and no pictures anywhere, on any of the pieces. Could you put it together?
If you’re a puzzle person, you might think “ooh, cool challenge!” And if you’re not, you’re probably thinking “worst nightmare!” Well, we’re puzzle people. We’re given complicated problems every day, a handful of facts, and we figure out the rest.
And we love it!
When We Can Help
We’re there for the tough stuff, whether you’re facing divorce, lost compensation, embezzlement within your organization, or you’re a lawyer who needs help understanding the financial aspects of a case. When you need a trusted advisor who makes complicated financial information accessible and understandable, strategizes with the legal team on the big picture, and knows the kind of specialized information needed to deal with the courts, we can help you.
Types of Engagements
- Divorce Settlements
- Alimony or Child Support
- Suspicion of Fraud
- Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Construction Claims by Owner or Contractor
- Embezzlement and Other Misappropriation
- Business Damages
- + More
What We Do
In a nutshell – we solve problems. How we do that varies from case to case, depending on the characteristics of the case. We are equipped to be part of the legal process from start to finish, translating the broader financial picture for you, our clients, attorneys, judges, and juries. In the courtroom, we provide an impartial opinion, interpreting the information and bringing the financial side of the case to life. In the office, we facilitate and participate in mediations to help our clients avoid the courtroom altogether.
Like the rest of Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A., we are a team dedicated to getting you whatever you need. We know that behind all the numbers and the legalese, there are people. That’s why each and every interaction we have with you is customized with your unique challenges and circumstances in mind.
Above all, we empower our clients with reliable information, delivered with a human touch.
List of Services
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Construction Funds Accounting
- Expert Testimony
- Court Support
- Tracing Funds and Other Assets
- Fraud Examination
- Post-Divorce Modification
- Income Tracing/Determination
Certifications and Credentials
- Financial Statements
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Certified Paralegal
- Certified Paralegal
- Florida Licensed Private Investigator
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants